Welcome late is better than never. Good to see you again. Warren I do have to disagree on some points. BiaB is not a DAW in the simple view of things. RB has had its share of bugs, however it has come a long way. When you figure what it actually can do there is no DAW on the planet that has its track generation capability. That said it does need a few modernization options.

The plugin in my opinion is not crap, it actually works very well. It has had several very nice upgrades and while it is still being developed it is currently very useful. I pounded out 4 test projects yesterday, and it preformed very solidly. I have used it since the very beginning and it has really come along. Now it is a powerful tool inside a DAW. Certainly there are some things that still need attention, but it is a pretty good tool.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.